Zines

After doing some research I was able to better understand what zines are because to be quite honest I have never heard of them before doing my research. Zines are usually a small circulation of self-designed work. For example, zines are a sort of collage of various images, texts, and messages. Zines can be personal or shaped around world problems such as hunger.

Below are three zines that I find interesting. I like the first one because I think the nature theme fits my interests and the background choices worked well. I think the colors used in the second zine really stand out and show a "dance battle" in the best possible way and give a bright mood happy vibes image. Lastly, I thought the third zine was cute and fun. I like how it makes you feel upbeat and chose bright colors and used lines to create a texture.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Portfolio

Multiplicity