Mid-Project 3 Critique

Emily- I love the images you chose to represent your zine. I think they are unique and the color you chose for it matches up perfectly and gives me a happy feeling when I look at it. I also think you incorporated the Gestalt principles very well into each image.

It is hard to say because I have not seen your final project yet, but I think something that might benefit you would be adding something else to the images of the flowers. Also outlining the words in every image not just one of them. Lastly just making sure you stay consistent in filling in the images with crayon because I know it can be difficult sometimes.

Brianna- I love your sketches for the project. I think they are very detailed in show your artistic talent for drawing. I also love the color you used for the anchor and octopus image. I think you will like the outcome of your zine.

Something to keep in mind when finishing your zine would be not to make every image super complicated because it may be hard to determine which images represent each Gestalt principle. I also think you should use the same colors for every image not leaving any black and white because I think that'll take away from the emphasis the markers give to your images.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Portfolio

Multiplicity