This class has finally come to an end. I have dedicated several hours of time to work on these assignments throughout the semester, and some of them like the coding was very confusing and took a lot of time. The caligram is one of my favorite projects I did and I probably spent over 10 hours on it. I have learned a lot from this class and am glad to have learned how to use several of these applications and learn different techniques.
After doing some research I was able to better understand what zines are because to be quite honest I have never heard of them before doing my research. Zines are usually a small circulation of self-designed work. For example, zines are a sort of collage of various images, texts, and messages. Zines can be personal or shaped around world problems such as hunger. Below are three zines that I find interesting. I like the first one because I think the nature theme fits my interests and the background choices worked well. I think the colors used in the second zine really stand out and show a "dance battle" in the best possible way and give a bright mood happy vibes image. Lastly, I thought the third zine was cute and fun. I like how it makes you feel upbeat and chose bright colors and used lines to create a texture.
I am going to use a summer theme for the zines project. Below are three simple sketched out ideas to get me started on my project. I'm looking forward to making a zone! :)
Comments
Post a Comment